ARCHER PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice relates to information collected by Archer Marketing, a Partnership trading at Hareburn Terrace, Blackdog, Aberdeen, AB23 8BE.
Data we collect/store:
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Job Title
- Contact Department
- Phone Number (including DDI, Mobile number, Extension number)
- Email address
- Postal address
- Records of conversations/communications
- Artwork files and logos
The data we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Providing quotations
- Providing artwork visuals
- Providing order acknowledgements
- Providing delivery notes
- Sending invoices
- Sending product samples
- Sending thank you gifts (such as chocolate or a hamper)
- Sending mailings regarding Archer products or services including catalogues
- Sending e-shots
- Making phone calls to prospects and customers
- When you visit our website, we automatically collect some information about your visit to help us improve the content and navigation. Such information includes IP address, standard internet log information and visitor behaviour patterns.
- We deliver email marketing using a third party provider Campaign Monitor who provide information about the open rates and click-throughs on these emails. For this purpose, your name, email, title and company name will be processed by Campaign Monitor. You can unsubscribe at any time from email marketing by using the link at the bottom of these emails.
Our legal basis for using the data is as below:
- Contract (Fulfilling our contractual obligations or taking an action as required by a customer or prospect): Providing quotations, artwork visuals, order acknowledgements, delivery notes, sending invoices, sending samples that have been requested, making phone calls to customers, records of conversations/communications.
- Legitimate Interest (Using people’s data in ways they would reasonably expect and which have a minimal privacy impact, or where there is a compelling justification for the processing): Sending product samples (when not specifically requested), thank you gifts, mailings, e-shots, making phone calls to customers and prospects. We have applied a 3 part test to the legitimate interest basis as below:
- Identify the legitimate interest: Data will be used to fulfil the above to persons that are likely to have an interest in our products or services or who would reasonably expect to hear about our products or services.
- Show that the processing is necessary to achieve this: An address, phone number or email address is necessary to complete these actions.
- Balance legitimate interest against the individual’s interests, rights and freedoms: The persons data we will be using on the basis of legitimate interest would reasonably expect the data to be used in this way and that the use of this data has a minimal privacy impact.
Data given to third parties:
- As part of our contractual obligations, we will supply our third party suppliers and factories with artwork files and logos for branding purposes.
- We may supply our third party suppliers and factories with your artwork or logos for the purposes of providing a pre-order visual or for quoting purposes.
- We may supply our third party suppliers and factories with your contact details and address for delivery/collection purposes.
- We may supply your details to an agency or solicitor for debt collection purposes or other legal matter.
- We will never sell your personal data.
Data Retention Period:
- The length of time we retain your personal data is dependent on the products and services we provide to you – it will never be retained for longer than is necessary for the reason it was gathered.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- The right to access: You can request access to the personal information we hold.
- The right to rectification: You can request the information we hold is corrected or updated.
- The right to erasure: In some circumstances you can request that the information we hold is deleted including where you have removed consent or there is no lawful basis for retaining the information.
- The right to restrict processing: You can request restrictions on the use of your personal information.
- The right to object to processing: You can object to the processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- The right to data portability: You can request the information we hold be provided in an easy to use format.
- The right to make a complaint: Complaints about the use of your personal data can be made using the contact details on our website archergifts.com and also to a supervisory authority responsible for data protection such as the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) in the United Kingdom.
- The right to withdraw consent: if the legal basis for the processing of your personal information is consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
There may be instances where your rights are limited due to requirements of the law.